karakuri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United We Stand Divided We Fall

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I bought a new keyboard!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nysba

I bought a new keyboard! Empty
PostSubject: I bought a new keyboard!   I bought a new keyboard! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:46 pm

I bought the Microsoft Sidewinder X6 and I love it. Excpecially the red lights on the keys. If I play at night it's easier to see what I'm pressing.

At first, it was kinda hard to press the right buttons, but after about 1-3 hours I got used to it, not sure how long it took, that's why the big range on the estimate.

It's also good that it's possible to program 90 different macros on the keyboard buttons. There's 6 buttons on the left side of Caps Lock and shift etc., and you can put 2 macros on each of the buttons. Or actually 6, as there are 3 modes you can toggle.

You can change the side of the numpad (the 9 numbers and enter, +, - etc. on the right side of your keyboard) or you can take it completely off. You can put the rest of the macros, that didn't fit on the other 6 buttons, on those buttons.

You can start recording your own macros with a press of a button (actually 2 buttons, the record button and the button you want to record the macro on), or you can make your own macros with a program that needs (Or you should atleast, not sure if it's necessary) to be installed

It also tells you if a "Macro key is not assigned" so you know if you are pressing the wrong button.

There are also these 2 knobs, like on your stereo, where you can change the volume of the computer WITH THE KEYBOARD, instead of pressing the little speaker image on the bottom right corner of your screen. You can also control the lights on the keyboard with the other knob.

There are the media buttons, with play/pause, previous, next and mute.

I don't really know why I did this "review", I'm kinda bored right now.
I might have forgotten something, but it's your loss, so I don't care.

Thanks for reading this wall of text (or if you didn't, SCREW YOU!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Seihaku

Seihaku

PostSubject: pic   I bought a new keyboard! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:24 pm

we want pictures! "pic or it didn't happen"
Back to top Go down
Nysba

PostSubject: Re: I bought a new keyboard!   I bought a new keyboard! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:07 am

Well, there's a reason (actually a few) why I can't post pictures right now. I would though.
Back to top Go down
Benazz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I bought a new keyboard!   I bought a new keyboard! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:41 am

how much did u pay for it ?
Back to top Go down
https://karakuri.darkbb.com
Ophir

Ophir

PostSubject: Re: I bought a new keyboard!   I bought a new keyboard! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:51 pm

Man, what am awesome keyboard. Too bad it fell short, dude xD. I guess "loaded" doesn't always mean "better."
Back to top Go down
Avenger

Avenger

PostSubject: Re: I bought a new keyboard!   I bought a new keyboard! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:02 pm

tl;dr

XD sorry i couldnt resist
Back to top Go down
Nysba

PostSubject: Re: I bought a new keyboard!   I bought a new keyboard! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:32 pm

tl;dr:
I bought a new keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bought a new keyboard!   I bought a new keyboard! Empty

Back to top Go down

I bought a new keyboard!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
karakuri :: Non MS Related Stuff :: Spamorgasm :: Videos :: Random Chat-
Jump to: